Masoneilan 8012 Valve Positioner
- Like-New, Unused, Surplus
- Precise Reliable Valve Positioning with Superior Dynamic Response
- STYLE: Lever Reciprocating
- INPUT: 4-20mA.D.C. or 10-50 m.A.D.C.
- SUPPLY: 20 PSI
- NEMA 4X
- RATING: FM APPROVED, EXPLOSION PROOF CLASS 1, DIV 1 (GROUPS B,C,D), CLASS II (E,F,G), CLASS III, Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Div 1 & 2, Groups C & D, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A & B (when connected to CSA Certified energy limiting device per Masoneilan Drawing No. CP-12-25-116. Applies only to 4-20mA Input range.
Masoneilan Electropneumatic Valve Positioner Series 8012. This is a “Linear Stroke” style positioner with three adjustments. This positioner is not designed for rotary type control valves. There are three adjustments, Stroke (stem start to end position), adjustable up to 3.0 inches, Span, and Zero adjustment, linkage can be easily designed, but not included.
The die cast aluminum housing provides outdoor weather resistance and a sealed conduit connection. The case has a 1/2″ NPT conduit nipple with 18″ long epoxy-sealed external leads to prevent the entrance of moisture prior to start-up and to eliminate the need to open the case for wiring.
Relay is high capacity type for fast stroking speeds. It may be mounted in any one of four positions to facilitate piping.
Zero adjustment is easily accomplished and provides 100% zero suppression or elevation for split ranging or reverse action.
From the manufacturer, this is now obsolete.
4-20mA.D.C., 10-50 m.A.D.C.