Kobold VKM Variable Area Flow Meter
KOBOLD VKM flowmeters and switches are unique offerings for high viscosity media. First, using KOBOLD’s viscosity compensation system, the VKM is unresponsive to viscosity and density changes during operation. Secondly, this technology offers an extremely versatile instrument ready for almost any application imaginable.
- +/- 5% full scale
- Mineral oil, water, other liquids
- Univesal mounting
- 240°F maximum temperature
- 3,600 PSIG maximum pressure (Brass)
- 5,000 PSIG maximum pressure (Stainless Steel)
- Brass or SS 304 float
- Nickel-plated brass or SS 304 fittings
Finally, if you have any question we’d be more than happy to help! Furthermore our company has been around since 1951.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|