Dresser Roots IMC/W2 Lithium Battery
Easy To Install.
The Official Dresser Roots Micro Corrector Head IMC/W2 Lithium Battery (AB013) was designed for smooth operation; and fast replacements at the end of it’s lifespan. One of the amazing features of the IMC/W2 Lithium Battery is that when you replace an old battery on your Dresser Roots Meter with a new one, there is no loss of data.
- For DRESSER Roots IMC Micro Corrector Head
- Sealed Pack (15-20 Year Long Battery Life)
- No Loss of Data on Battery Removal
- Easy To Install
- Genuine Dresser Utility Solutions Product
Installation Is A Breeze.
Just remove the IMC Micro Corrector Head cover by unscrewing four hex screws (3mm), then remove the old battery held by three flat head screws and unplug the 3-pin plug attached to the circuit board. Finally, use the same steps in reverse to install your new battery and you’re done! It is recommended to connect to the MCUT Software to reconfigure the IMC for a change of a different style of battery (Alkaline to Lithium or vise versa) by connecting and uploading.
- 3mm Allen Driver (supplied with all IMC Micro Corrector Head’s)
- Flat Head Screwdriver
Did You Know?:
- The battery can be disconnected for 20 minutes before a “Lo Batt Fault” error appears on the display.
- If the low battery indication is active, your battery pack should be changed within the next 2 months. It’s estimated that the approximate low battery reserve is 3 months.
- Before replacing the battery pack press the front panel selector button on the IMC/W2. This operation ensures that the latest corrected and uncorrected totals are stored in the permanent memory of the IMC/W2. Super capacitors will maintain normal operation of the unit during battery replacement.
- The IMC/W2 has non-volatile memory and upon battery failure, will retain all of the totals obtained within the last hour of operation and all set up data. These will be available and ready for use as soon as power is restored.
- Micro Corrector Head’s should not be left with discharged packs inside them as discharged cells are more prone to leak than are new or partially used cells. If the IMC/W2 is to be stored for any length of time, the battery pack should be removed and stored separately.
Quality Technical Support.
A certified seller of Dresser Utility Solutions. Above all, having in field experience since 1951. Similarly if you ever have question we can help!
Includes 1 Year Warranty.
Dresser has included a 1 year warranty. Certainly covered. Finally, for more information on the IMC/W2 Alkaline Battery you can give us a call or visit the Dresser Utility Solutions website anytime.
Give us a call if you need any further assistance. Meanwhile, we have many other products in stock. Not to mention we can back order.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|